Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope you are all finding yourselves surrounded by good food and loved ones. On this day of reflection and thanks, I would like to share with you 25 things I am thankful for this year (some more serious than others):
- Celebrating five years of marriage with a husband who I can’t imagine my life without.
- The continued health and well being of my family.
- My fluffy children and their cheeky little faces.
- New experiences shared with old friends.
- New experiences leading to new friends.
- Photo editing apps for my iPhone.
- The discovery of new skills.
- Remembering that no matter how much you know there will always be something new to learn.
- The day brightening power of flower crowns.
- The worst dining experience ever that ended with Andy & I laughing helpless as thing continued to go comedically wrong.
- Being the healthiest I’ve been in probably five years.
- The toe warming power of fluffy socks.
- Sparkle nail polish.
- The healing power of baking.
- Mistakes that lead to exponentially better outcomes.
- The joy of stomping in autumn leaf piles.
- Time spent with my favorite people.
- Being able to share my crazy journey, in this space, with you guys.
- My acupuncturist and all of the crazy woo woo stuff she has shown me that actually works. Even if she’s probably a wizard and scares me a little.
- My friends letting me be an honorary “Aunt” and spoil their children.
- Face time with friends who live far far away.
- This mystique of being in my 30’s and having people believe that I actually have shit together.
- The calming power of a good mug of tea.
- The sweetness of a quiet evening in, lounging on the couch with all my boys.
- Finding the adventure in the day to day.
What are you most thankful for this year?
Image from here.