The weekend is finally upon us! I glanced at the calendar and realized we’re almost half way through January… I still feel like New Years was yesterday. I would love to say that I am killing the new year, but I think I am still trying to get into the new beginnings groove. I’m getting there; I’m just more easing in then out right cannonball. I haven’t done a link love in a while, and I figured what better time to bring it back, right? So here you go, our first link love of the year. Enjoy!
- Having a guest room is a wonderful asset to any home. However, sometimes you have to trade luxury for practicality, and this room makeover turning a guestroom into a home office is a wonderful way to utilize the space in your home.
- This minimalist nail art is perfect for carrying a little subtle sparkle into your new year.
- This Vanilla Cardamom Cashew Creamer recipe says it’s for coffee, but I am thinking about making some to try in my chai latte.
- Still trying to figure out what it is that you want out of this new year? Here is a worksheet to help you figure out your word for 2019.
- I saw some pretty incredible holiday ensembles this year, but this one was my favorite.
- Here are two ways to integrate the detoxifying benefits into your routine.
- If you haven’t, you need to watch The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. I binged both seasons, and I cannot wait to see what happens in Season 3.
- I still haven’t found my planner for this year, but this silver glitter one from Paper Source is currently the top contender.
Image from here.