While this might be a bit premature for those of you located further north, it is well and truly spring time in Tallahassee. Truth be told, it’s probably more accurate to say that it is summer-adjacent since the thermostat will be hovering in the low eighties a little later this week. With the threat of the inevitable summer Florida heat looming, it seems like a good time to put together my spring bucket list so I can start crossing things off.
- Go to MacClay Garden
- Make a bird feeder
- Yoga or Meditate Daily
- Go to Lake Ella to see the ducks
- Buy myself something in a fun spring color
- Sip a chai on the back deck at Black Dog Cafe
- Play with Sidewalk Chalk
- Go for a walk
- Make a flower crown
- Enjoy some fresh berries
- Take a day trip
- Go to a farmers market
- Drive with the windows down
- Plat roses in my back yard
- Buy an Adirondack chair for my back porch
- Go Marie Kondo on my closets
- Make a loaf of homemade bread
- Bake something with lemon
- Make some DIY extracts for baking
- Stomp in some puddles
- Curl up and enjoy the rain
I thought about putting a few more trip/mini vacation ideas on this list, but Andy and I have both been a bit bogged down with work lately, and I am trying to make sure that we can have fun but still rest up on the weekends. It’s all about that complicated thing we call balance. So what is on your spring bucket list this year?
Image from here.