I have been spending a lot more time online the last couple of weeks, which is something that I’d imagine many of you are also doing, and I feel like I am seeing more ads than I usually do. It is completely possible that more time online = more ads, but I do think that it is very possible that many retailers are increasing their online presence in response to us all being stuck at home. Either way, I have a constant low level thrum of anxiety all day every day, and all of these ads are making it really difficult to not indulge in one of my not-so-great self-soothing behaviors, stress shopping. In an effort to distract myself, I’ve created a wishlist of some of the items I am finding particularly alluring right now.
- White Dogwood Enamel Pin – Seniman
- Cat Pocket Tote – Triple T Studios
- Starry Glasses – Where Light
- Kitchen Witch Shirt – Hedge Witch Homebody
- Galaxy Watch – Stardust Watches
- Amethyst Geode Bath Bomb – Tamed Wild
- Girlboss Ring – Gemandi Jewelry
- Professional Temporary Tattoos – Tattist
- Dress Pants Yoga Pants – Betabrand
I am REALLY considering those star speckled frames; they are so cute, and honestly, I could use a pair of back up frames to keep at the office. Likewise, I am getting very spoiled wearing comfy clothing all day every day, and those “dress pant yoga pants” would definitely make the transition back into work wear a little easier.