It’s that time again, the time of year where I make all of my new year’s resolutions. This is my third year doing one of these and I think I have some fun/challenging stuff in store, and of course I will be updating you guys on the progress. You can click here to see how I did on my 27 before 28, didn’t quite make them all, but I did better than I did the year before so we’ll call it a win. Without further ado, my 28 before 29!
Create more original content for my blog
- Get my braces off – So much for done in 2 years, we are now creeping up on 3 with no end in sight
Fur Baby Fundraiser
- Pink Hair – My boss wouldn’t go for it, but Andy did buy me a pink wig
12 new cake recipes
Brown Sugar Cupcakes
Chocolate Ooey Gooey Butter Cake
Chocolate Sour Cream Cupcakes
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Chocolate Nutella Cupcakes
Chocolate Chip Raspberry Cupcakes
White Chocolate Cupcakes with Truffle Filling
Cherry Almond Cupcake
Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Cupcakes
Dark Chocolate Blood Orange Cupcakes
Random acts of kindness– at least one a month! Try 10 new restaurants
Savannah Moon Baking Co.
The Flying Monk
Mom & Dad’s
Miccosukee Root Cellar
Chop House on the Bricks
Sunny Pointe Cafe
- Plant a herb garden – I bought a mint plant…it’s still alive, but I don’t think it counts.
Learn 8 embroidery stitchesI learned a blanket stitch and crocheted a small blanket. Create a logo
- New Tattoo – the two times I tried to go things didn’t work out
Have tea in Savannah See a play in Asheville Visit Looking Glass Falls Go to the Zoo Mini vacation somewhere I’ve never been Use my Instagram account
- Make a quilt – Didn’t happen, not even close
Get more comfortable using my new photography equipment Organize my office
- Make a dress – bought a pattern, cut the pieces and that’s as far as it went
Banish the Beige – Paint the Hallway
- Banish the Beige – Paint the Master Bathroom – after painting the hallway we decided to postpone all other painting endeavors for the time being.
- Banish the Beige – Paint the Guestroom – same thing that happened to painting the bathroom
Embrace snail mail– I sent more, but not as much as I had hoped to. Complete the 30 day squat challenge Work on my personal growth with the ladies of Whole Soul Lab Design and order a custom tshirt
Image from here.