Posts by month
Posts by category
Tag Archives: 31 before 32
And here we go again, it’s resolution time people! I am now securely “in” my thirties and I am planning big changes to take control of this new decade. Of course one of the ways I do that is having you guys hold me accountable to my yearly “to do” list, so here you have it, my 31 before 32.
- Take 10 classes.
- Make profiteroles.
- Try 12 recipes from Sweet & Savage.
Southern Sartorialist’s Cookies
Hiker’s Bravado Cookies
- Do 2 DIY’s a month.
- Visit Chicago.
- Find my “sexy”.
- Write 10 new recipes.
Chocolate Lavender Cake with Blackberry Filling
Banana Bread with Brown Butter Glaze
Mini makeover on the guest bathroom. Repaint the hallway.
- Make Swiss Buttercream.
- Read 30 new books.
Missing – Kelley Armstrong
The Lie Tree – Frances Hardinge
The Shark – Mary Burton
The Doll Maker – Mary Burton
The Hang Man – Mary Burton
- Go somewhere I’ve never been.
- 13 random acts of kindness.
- Upgrade the light fixtures in the hallway.
- Host a girls night.
- Watch a well known movie that I’ve never seen.
- Clean up and re-do my back patio.
- Create 5 new paintings.
- Wear 5 fashion trends that scare me.
- Plant rose bushes in front of the garage.
- Create and maintain a yoga practice 3-5 days a week.
Dye my hair purple.
- Take a weekend trip with friends.
- Go on a picnic – with a basket & everything.
- Wear heels at least 1 day a week.
- Go through all of my crafting supplies and get rid of at least 25%.
- Make and give a handmade gift.
- Make a pie.
- Collaborate with other creatives on two new projects.
- Try 12 new restaurants.
Toothsome Chocolate Emporium
Last years “TBD” ended up being a lot of fun, so I decided to finish off this years list with another one. I was pretty pleased with the progress I made last year, if you’re interested you can see how I did here.
Image from here.