Posts by month
Posts by category
Tag Archives: annual goals
It’s resolution time people. It is year four of my “__ before __” list and I am really excited for the year ahead. As I’m sure you’ll notice a lot of my goals this year focus on trying new things and pushing the boundaries on the skills that I already have. I’ll keep you guys updated on my progress!
Body Beautiful – find my healthy and work on loving what God gave me. Coffee Journey – cold brew, french press, turkish…find my perfect cup.*my acupuncturist put the kibosh on this, but I have rediscovered my love of hot tea. My reining favorite is Princess Grey.
Convince Andy to grow and wax a handle bar mustache. Try 10 new recipes.
Double Chocolate Cookies
Very Blueberry Scones
Chocolate Blackberry Whipped Ganache
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bark
Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
Chocolate Orange Cookies
Chocolate Drizzled Orange Spice Cookies
Take a hand lettering class.Silk Dying Class
Take a painting class
Take a class and learn a new skill (TBD).
Indigo Dying Class
Write 5 original recipes or recipe adaptations.
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies in a Jar
Vegan Hot Cocoa in a Jar
Vegan Apple Crumble
Peanut Butter Pretzel Brittle
Get my braces off. Redesign blog layout. Complete three mini home renovation projects. Take a mini Atlanta vacation. Do two Zen Tangles a week.Ended up with adult coloring books instead. Try 12 new restaurants.
Maple Street Biscuit Co
Be Our Guest
Au Peche Mignon
Collaborate on two new projects. Go apple picking.
- Put the MP3s from all of my cds on one car friendly storage device. Nope
- Create my first DIY post. Fail, I had some great ideas, they just never made it to you guys.
Have high tea. Host a tea party.
- Make a quilt. I completely forgot about this until about two weeks ago and I decided that it was just going to have to wait another year.
Make a statement necklace.
- Fill a sketchbook with new designs. I didn’t manage to fill one, but there has been a definite increase in the number of sketches I’ve been doing.
Find a way for my diabetic mother to have dessert every night. Make at least 5 of the crafts I’ve pinned on Pinterest.
Glitter Dipped Wooden Spoons
Cocoa & Cookies in Jars
Work on curating a wardrobe vs. just buying clothing. Wear makeup at least five days a week.
- Get my tattoo. Didn’t make it to Savannah, hopefully next year.
- Create a gallery wall in the master bedroom. I didn’t find all of the things I wanted to fill the space, but I am about half there.
Image from here.