Posts by month
Posts by category
Tag Archives: christmas list
This gift guide is dedicated to the girl who loves to stand at the edge of the sea while the sun sets and the wind blows her hair back. Who has a travel list a mile long. Who spends as much time barefoot as she possibly can. Or… for the girl who just wants to look like she enjoys those things 😉 The bohemian aesthetic has always been one I felt incredibly drawn to. It’s a modern way to feel like a princess from a fairytale in a far away exotic land. Plus, there is the environmental element that has infused itself into a lot more of the “hippy-ish” products. Finding an incredible beauty product is great; finding one that is also cruelty free and good for the environment? Even better. Here are a few boho inspired products that made my little heart go pitter patter.
- Among the Flowers Bath Kit – Urban Outfitters
- Fantasy Eyeliner – Lush
- Leather Gold Foil Journal – Sugarboo & Co
- Kalini Antique Brass Sconce – World Market
- Tiny Dancer Studs – Catbird
- Frida Kahlo Flower Crown – Bloom Design Studio
- Beaded Boater Hat – Anthropologie
- Blue Diamond Slash Opal Cuff – Free People
- Herbivore Jasmine Green Tea Tonic – Sephora
If nothing here catches your fancy, I highly recommend checking out Etsy. There are tons of incredible artisan gifts, and it’s always nice to support small businesses this time of year.
And it is December 1st! Yes, my holiday merriment kicked into overdrive the day after Thanksgiving this year, but there are still so many things I have left to do, I even started making a list. Then I decided to share that list with you all. Who knows, maybe you’ll find an item or two to add to your own list.
Deck the halls, living room, dinning room, kitchen, guest room…. Trim the tree, at least half a dozen times since the cats will spend all night undoing the previous day’s trimming.
- Make hot chocolate, from scratch, with the special marshmallows.
Make a Christmas flower crown. Have holiday themed afternoon tea. Wrap gifts while listening to holiday music.
- Sing carols.
- Wear something tacky and festive.
- Try to make the cats wear tiny Santa hats.
Make Christmas cookies. Drink spiced cider. Have a Christmas crafting party. Locate the stockings, then hang them with care.
- Make s’mores in the fireplace.
Have a holiday party. Take my mom to Starbucks and enjoy a holiday treat. Snuggle up on the couch and watch holiday movies. Go to a holiday festival.
- Decorate a gingerbread house.
- Make paper snowflakes.
- Pick out Christmas PJ’s.
Drive around and look at lights. Send out our Christmas cards. Take impromptu photos of holiday merriment.
- Random act of holiday kindness.
What seasonal antics are at the top of your “to do” list?
Image from here.