Posts by month
Posts by category
Tag Archives: golden
The only thing better than a little bit of sparkle and shine this time of year is a lot of sparkle and shine. With Thanksgiving a scant week away, there is still a bit of time to pick up something special for your table. This year I am finding myself very inspired by items with a lovely warm golden tone. Here are some of my favorites.
- Gold Antler Place Card Holder – Pottery Barn
- Hurricane Glass Candle Holder – Crate & Barrel
- Gold Magnolia Garland – Crate & Barrel
- Dorota Highball Glasses – Anthropologie
- Herb Garden Napkin Rings – Terrain
- Mimira Dinner Plates – Anthropologie
- Gold Twig Flatware – World Market
- Brass & Glass Globe Centerpiece – West Elm
- Oak Branch Candle Holder – H&M
The other thing I like about these pieces is that they aren’t holiday specific – they’re all things that can be utilized throughout the year. I’m generally willing to spend a bit more on something if I feel like I can get plenty of use out of it.