Posts by month
Posts by category
Tag Archives: sunnies
In an effort to honor the sanctity of the Summer Bucket list, I decided to kick things off by shopping for sunglasses. I couldn’t find exactly what I was looking for; I wanted sunnies with that little extra something special. It is summer after all. Like I thought, the internet came through like a champ and I found all sorts of wonderful over the top options. The price tag however… I’m just looking for something fun, not a lifelong style commitment. Fortunately, there is this wonderful thing called Amazon, and it was more than happy to hook me up with plenty of options, all of which were under $20. Here are my top contenders.
- Pastel Strip Oversized Sunnies
- Blue Jeweled Cat Eye Sunglasses
- Sparkling Geometric Rose Fade Sunglasses
- Gold Accented Sunnies
- Jeweled Leopard Cat Eye Sunglasses
- Royal Pink Star Spangled Sunnies
- Pearl & Rhinestone Oversized Sunglasses
- Two Tone Baroque Swirl Sunglasses
- Engraved Floral & Gold Leaf Sunnies
What do you think? I am finding myself having a hard time deciding which to get, and I would honestly be grateful for opinions and recommendations at this point.