Posts by month
Posts by category
Tag Archives: wish list
Florida may not have accepted that it is indeed fall yet, but I refuse to miss out on the fun. There is quite a bit of fall merriment to be had, not to mention all of the wonderful seasonally inspired items decking the halls and shelves of the stores. Because I am me and I am forever coming up with ways to be “productive” while actually accomplishing nothing, I made myself a fall inspired wish list. Even better, I got to ogle all of the pretty things and it technically hasn’t cost us anything….yet. Andy did cringe the tiniest bit when I showed him what I was working on.
- Marrakesh Dress – Free People
- Garnet Statement Necklace – Urban Outfitters
- Miss Albright Vanessa Flats – Anthropologie
- Riviera Band Ring – Banana Republic
- Ronan Plaid Throw – Pottery Barn
- UD Vice Lipstick in Backdoor – Ulta
- Hot Cider Candle – Terrain
- Butter London Nail Polish in The Old Bill – Kiss & Makeup
- At-Home Editor Tunic – ModCloth
Nice, right? I am really into garnet and warm metallics right now. Seasonally appropriate, and they tend to look nice with my coloring. I am even considering transitioning my hair color from the violet reds I’ve been favoring lately to more coppery tones. Now all I need is a mug of cider and I’ll be good to go.
Summer weather and the accompanying beach trips always take me back to when I was younger I wanted to badly to grow up and be a mermaid. I may have falling a bit short of the mark, I mean my hair is barely long enough to necessitate a dinglehopper, I prefer Victoria Secret Bombshells to sea shells and I still haven’t figured out how to breathe underwater. My shortcomings aside I do like to pick up the occasional thematically appropriate item (like the OPI Mermaid to Order polish). In honor of that, I give you my summer mermaid wish list!
- Let’s be Mermaids Tank Top
- Skinnydip Shell Bag
- Too Faced LA Creme Lipstick in Unicorn Tears
- Crown & Glory Mermaid Headband
- Silver Shell Ring
- Julep Polish in Aquarius
- Mermaid Tail Tights
- Skinnydip Mermaid Tears Box Bag
- I’m Really a Mermaid Tank
What is your summer wish list looking like?
I know Valentines Day is traditionally a day of candy and flowers, but I think it’s extra sweet when your someone special thinks outside the box and gets you something uniquely tailored to you. Our first Valentines Day together Andy got me a box set of the Sherlock Holmes novels; a lot of my friends thought it was strange, but I thought is was incredibly romantic. We’d talked about it once over dinner, and he still remembered months later. Seriously, I was all dopey and moony for days. Along those lines, this year I’ve come up with a wish list of all sorts of things I wouldn’t mind unwrapping on the 14th.
1. Blogger by Nature Mug, 2. Hug A Cat Pillow, 3. Outpouring Earrings, 4.Fuji Instax Mini, 5. Cloche Jewelry Stand, 6. Manie Pink & Gold Flats, 7. Black Cat Tights, 8. Capri Blue Mercury Glass Jar Candle, 9. Swathi Punjammies
What’s the best gift you’ve ever given your Valentine?
I don’t know about you guys, but this time change is kicking my butt. There isn’t enough caffeine on the block to convince my body that it wasn’t really waking up an hour early. On the bright side, my birthday is now a little less than two weeks away, so there is that. I had so much fun making my Christmas wish list in December, that I decided to make a birthday wish list. And I got it posted more than a week in advance (Stefanie). I may have gotten a little bit of grief because the last list was posted after most people had done their holiday shopping…
- Crazy Cat Lady Tshirt (in Teal)
- Rosa Pocket Notebook
- Antalya Coin Collar
- Rosina Slingback Pump (Multi Glitter Size 10.5)
- Alice in Wonderland Tea Party Cup
- Naked 3 Pallet
- Paper to Petal Book
- Cherry Blossom Cuff
- Garden Buzz Duvet
Makeup, glitter, cats and flowers….yeah, that pretty much sums me up.