Of all the subscription boxes coming my way, I was most excited about the PopSugar Must Have Box. I’ve seen it reviewed by dozens of bloggers, and I was stupid excited to get one of my very own. Along the lines of squealing and hopping up and down on the front porch when I came home and found it waiting on me.
What I got:
- Pehr Designs Pebble Speck Bin – this now lives on the corner of my coffee table. I keep all of the pieces of whatever my current crafting project is safely inside and away from little paws.
- Spark Joy by Marie Kando – I haven’t read this yet, but lord knows I need to . My house is in a constant state of chaos. Andy and I try, but neither of us seems to have a knack for keeping things tidy.
- Patchology Face Masque Trio – I am saving these for my Disney trip next week. I plan on having a nice long soak in the hotel tub with a bath bomb from Lush and one of these masks. Post park spa time if you will.
- Blue Sky Day Planner – So pretty, but I am horrible at writing things down. I put the planner in my purse as soon as I unwrapped it, and there it has remained, untouched for the last week.
- Not Soap, Radio Bath & Shower Gel Gift Set – Also saving for my Disney trip, although I did open them all and smell them. I mean, you kind of have to.
- Project 7 Inc. Summer Snow Gum – the flavor is pretty spot on, and I wasn’t entirely sure how I felt about it, but I keep chewing it so some part of me must really like it.
- Chapstick Total Hydration – I was a little disappointed when I pulled this out of the box, but I shouldn’t have been. It’s been a life saver these past few weeks as the weather has been cooler and everything is super dry. I even like the soft vanilla flavor.
The cool thing about this box was that all of the items it included were things that I’d find interesting but never purchase for myself. I can’t wait what the next two months’ boxes will bring!