While some of you might be starting to look towards Fall, Summer is still alive and well here in the Sunshine State. We’ve got quite a lot of warm sunny days left to our year, and I am still feeling the summer vibes. Keeping that in mind, I’ve created a wishlist of items that I’d like to help me finish out the warmer weather.
- Lace Trapeze Dress – Free People
- Rose Gold Backpack – City Chic
- Elizabeth Climber Earring – Urban Outfitters
- Pineapple Sippers – Amazon
- Matilda Floral Kimono – Anthropologie
- Kake Flats – Kurt Geiger
- Haberkorn Sunglasses – Aldo
- Picnic Blanket – H&M
- Floral High-Waist Bikini – Torrid
I’ve been wearing a lot of loose breezy dresses to stay cool and billowy kimonos to keep the sun off my shoulders, and to be honest, I am always looking to expand my collection. After a recent trip to the beach, I’ve realized I really need to get a new swim suit. I want something that is me, but also a teeny tiny bit outside of my comfort zone, so I think a high-waist bikini might be a step in the right direction. Oh, and I thought those pineapple sippers were hella cute, and really, I just want them, summer seems a good a reason as any, right?