I am so relieved that the weekend is only a few short hours away! Unfortunately, since it’s tax season, it won’t be the three day work holiday I’ve been dreaming of, but Andy has promised to drop by and bring me coffee on Monday so I really can’t complain. And I’d rather have two days off than none. I am heading to Jacksonville tomorrow with a friend for a much needed girl’s day out, and then Andy and I have a couple’s date with my brother-in-law and his girlfriend on Sunday, all and all it is shaping up to be a pretty awesome weekend. In the spirit of weekend fun, the links below are some great ideas to have a little extra fun with your time off.
- 8 Weekend Activities
- 8 Weekend Adventures
- 8 Fun Weekend Activities for Kids
- Whip up this delicious 2 minute breakfast carrot cake with banana ice cream (can easily be veganized!)
- Curl up with a good book and a pot of this delicious Masala Tea
- Teach yourself how to knit
- Or click around in this Etsy shop and buy some shiny new home office supplies
Image from here.