Now I have made chocolate covered strawberries before, but I tend to go with the traditional technique. Melt chocolate of choice in a double boiler, dip berries, place on parchment or wax paper. Then let berries cool until you can’t resist any longer and devourer delicious berries. However, there are other schools of thought. PS I Made This partnered with to Flour Shop create some spooky Halloween themed berries.
- Melt chocolate in bowls separated by color.
- Dip each strawberry in chocolate, then leave to dry.
- Create texture and whiskers by drizzling lines of chocolate onto the dipped strawberries
- Adhere candy eyeballs with a touch of melted chocolate.
- Use a brush to gently dust on edible glitter.
For the CAT:
- go overboard with drizzle.
For the PUMPKIN:
- paint on a zigzag smile.
Get creative with your characters, the possibilities are endless!
Images and tutorial from PS I Made This.