I can’t decide if this is a good week or a bad week.
On the Good Side:
- I took Monday off, and got a lot of my errands done.
- My mom and my brother are driving down for the weekend.
- It is finally cooling off again.
- I found my favorite gray sweater.
- We are going to the local park where they do a large Christmas light display on Saturday.
- We are going to Victorian Christmas in Thomasville GA on Friday night.
On the Bad Side:
- The new bosses are scrambling to get everything ready for the official merger on January 1st.
- I have an orthodontist visit today and a doctor’s appointment tomorrow.
- Andy and I still need to do some major house cleaning and grocery shopping before everyone gets here.
Okay, seeing it all written out like that, I guess the week isn’t so bad. The holidays have just seemed so hurried this year. The last couple of months have been really crazy for Andy and I work wise, and with all the random deadlines it feels like we’re so busy working that we’re missing out on the best part of the year. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the next two weeks will be different. Today, I am going to see if I can get Andy to turn off his phone for a little bit so we can grab coffee at our favorite place and maybe take a walk around the lake.
Image from here.