I am pretty excited to have finally made it to what I have recently referred to as the “bers” part of the year. The holidays are right around the corner, and, for me at least, September is going to be a lot of prep for the months to come. With family in town during August, I let a lot of things slide, and now I am trying to make up for lost time. Fortunately, there is a three day weekend coming my way, and while I plan to enjoy my extra day off, I am also hoping to cram a few additional projects into my weekend work. In an attempt to make myself stick to the “plan”, I am sharing a couple of my goals for this month in the hope that by being accountable to you, I can shame myself into productivity.
- Plan Andy’s birthday week, including buying his gifts & making cards
- Order business cards
- Make travel plans for Maiedae Mixer
- Complete at least two Christmas gifts
- Research new blog layout (bonus points for selecting a new design)
- Cross off at least one item on my 29 before 30 list
I’ll be sure to keep you guys updated, and I’ve also taken a some other steps to help jumpstart the process, with the biggest being restricting my reading time, which hurts. Take away my TV, no worries, but my books? Wow, that one stings.
Image from here.