Posts by month
Posts by category
Tag Archives: aloe
Don’t get to excited, this isn’t about alcoholic beverages, although recipes for those have been flooding my blog feed as well, this is about hydration! When Andy and I were at the grocery store earlier this week, he added one of those plastic lemons filled with juice to our cart. I raised my eyebrow at him since the only time anything like that comes home with us is when I need it for a recipe, and even then I prefer to use fresh juice. He informed me that he was getting bored with plain water and that this was is solution to the flavor issue. I felt a little bad, usually I try to keep tea or something in the fridge, but I’ve not been really good about keeping up with the rate of consumption. So I took to the internet for some inspiration and I’ve found two things I am interested in trying: Lemonade or Limeade and Aloe water. These are a few of the recipes I am considering.
- Blueberry Lemonade – Damn Delicious
- Carrot Lemonade – Better Homes & Gardens
- Sparkling Cucumber Limeade – Taste & Tell
- Spicy Ginger Lemonade – The Kitchn
- Vanilla Berry Lemonade – Baked Bree
- Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade – Gormande in the Kitchen
- Aloe Ginger Refresher – Quick Health Tip
- Aloe Water – Bldg 25 Free People Blog
- Aloe Vera Juice – Tyler Christian Brown
- Pinapple-Aloe Mocktail – Vegetarian Times
- Aloe Lemonade – Kumquat (just to bring it all together)
Image from here.