Posts by month
Posts by category
Tag Archives: dressing up
Now that we are mere hours away from dipping our toes in the month of February, I feel like it’s finally appropriate to start posting things for Valentine’s Day or, as I referred to it for most of college, “Singles Awareness Day”. Regardless of how you feel about this hallmark holiday, I feel like it is an excellent excuse to indulge in a little retail therapy: in this particular case, a new dress. Big date, night out with the girls, or even just a little something to wear to the office. There are few things that can so effortlessly lift my mood the way a killer dress can. Here are a few of the options I thought looked like pretty excellent candidates when browsing online.
- Adanne Lace Dress – Anthropologie
- Gabriella Lace Dress – Ruche
- Harper Lace Dress – Dress Barn
- Ruffle Hem Surplice Dress – White House Black Market
- Sequin Wrap Dress – Eloquii
- Floral Off-Sholder Dress – Banana Republic
- Queen of Hearts Mini – Free People
- Luring Lace Dress – Lane Bryant
- Laser Cut Tulle Dress – Torrid
As you can tell, I am not super decisive about what I’m in the market for quite yet. I still have a couple of weeks to figure it out though.